1. Essentially, 3-D modeling is about understanding how various forms do which of the following?
a. become a reality
b. move in an open plane
c. occupy space
2. When polygons are joined together to form larger images, they are usually connected by which of the following?
a. shared angles
b. identical faces
c. common vertices
d. sharing edges
3. Which of the following is a graphical representation of something three-dimensional?
a. multi-layered object
b. 3-D model
c. multi-directional object
4. Certain kinds of graphic arts are used in publishing and other fields that were once dominated by printed products.
5. Nothing has revolutionized animation like 3-D modeling.
6. Which of the following is connectivity?
a. the area within the outline of a shape
b. any two-dimensional shape formed with straight lines
c. the practice of joining polygons together to form a larger image
d. an automated process that creates a photorealistic model and is carried out automatically by the application used
7. A square, triangle, and octagon are all examples of which basic shape?
8. As 3-D modeling has its own vocabulary, knowing the terms is an important part of the job.
9. Which of the following is CAD (computer aided design software)?
a. the combinations of keys that you use to give the program instructions
b. the practice of joining polygons together to form a larger image
c. the graphical representation of something three-dimensional
d. the application used to create 3-D models
10. Which of the following is another term for additive manufacturing?
a. 3-D printing
c. mass production
d. graphic design
11. Curved lines are generally used where __________ is needed.
b. a static pose
c. movement or motion
d. more information
12. Which of the following was the first full-length film to be done completely in 3-D imaging?
a. Star Wars
b. Toy Story
13. A complex combination of computer programs are not required to bring a 3-D character to life.
14. What must a 3-D printer be fed with in order to manufacture physical objects?
a. an idea
b. a set of instructions
c. a 3-D model
d. a blueprint
15. In the simplest terms, which of the following is 3-D modeling is all about?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more