11. Jamie purchased a condo in Naples, Florida, for $699,000. She put 20% down and financed the rest at 5% for 35 years. What are Jamie’s total finance charges?
A. $457,425.60 B. $626,863.20 C. $600,000.00 D. $606,823.20
12. If a car is depreciated in four years, what’s the rate of depreciation using twice the straight-line rate?
A. 25% B. 50% C. 75% D. 100%
13. Use the following information to answer the question: Cost of car: $26,000 Residual value: $6,000 Life: 5 years With the information given, determine the depreciation expense for the first year using the straight-line method.
A. $6,000 B. $5,200 C. $4,000 D. $4,400
14. Open-end credit in a revolving charge plan results in
A. one purchase per month. B. as many charged purchases till credit limit is reached. C. as many cash purchases till credit limit is reached. D. the U.S. Rule being applied to each purchase.
15. Amount financed is equal to cash price _______ down payment.
A. plus B. times C. minus D. divided by 16. What does an amortization schedule show?
A. The portion of payment broken down to interest and principal B. The increase in loan outstanding C. The increase to principal D. The balance of interest outstanding
17. Stu Reese has a $150,000 7½% mortgage. His monthly payment is $1,010.10. His first payment will reduce the principal to an outstanding balance of
A. $149,910.40. B. $149,729.40. C. $72.60. D. $149,927.40.
18. A variable rate mortgage means
A. the interest rate is not fixed. B. the rate is not subject to change. C. larger monthly payments than a fixed rate. D. the interest rate is fixed for five years.
19. Which one of the following does not depreciate?
A. Computer B. Truck C. Building D. Land
20. DHL Express bought material handling equipment for its hub operations that cost $180,000. Using the MACRS, what’s the depreciation expense in Year 3 (using a five-year class)?
A. $40,000 B. $15,360 C. $43,560 D. $34,560
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more