1. Discuss the concept of race and subspecies. What is clinal variation (ecoclines) and what does that have to do with variation in skin color. What is the adaptive significance of the extreme range of variation in human skin color?
2. Discuss the history of the species Homo erectus. Include in your answer the people involved in discovering these fossils, the names given to them over time, the major fossil sites, and cultural evidence.
3. Discuss the origins of anatomically modern Homo sapiens. Be sure to include in your answer theories of how and when they dispersed out of Africa. Also discuss their relationship to Neanderthals and Devisovans.
4. The elaboration of culture is the adaptation which allowed hominins to survive. Discuss the evidence for increasing cultural elaboration in the genus Homo. Be sure to include evidence from tools made in stone, bone, and wood. Also discuss the origins of the: use of fire, cannibalism/ritual behaviors, burials, clothing, shelters, etc.
5. Discuss the fossil record for human evolution in Europe, the Middle East, and Western Asia from 1.8 mya to 27,000 years ago. Include in your answer any change in the cultural traditions that occurred in this region during this time span.
6. The time period between 3.0-2.0 my is significant in the evolution of hominins. Discuss the climatic, cultural, and fossil evidence known for this time range. Be sure to include discussion of any hominin lineages that appear or disappear at this time.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more