Check theattached book andquestions
Chapter 10 introduced ten blockchain implementation obstacles. Create a new thread, choose two obstacles from those discussed in chapter 10,
Q1- then describe them and how they could disrupt blockchain acceptance.
Q2- describe how you would overcome each of these obstacles
1. THE TECHNOLOGY IS NOT READY FOR PRIME TIME
2. THE ENERGY CONSUMED IS UNSUSTAINABLE
3. GOVERNMENTS WILL STIFLE OR TWIST IT
4. POWERFUL INCUMBENTS OF THE OLD PARADIGM WILL USURP IT
5. THE INCENTIVES ARE INADEQUATE FOR DISTRIBUTED MASS COLLABORATION
6. THE BLOCKCHAIN IS A JOB KILLER
7. GOVERNING THE PROTOCOLS IS LIKE HERDING CATS
8. DISTRIBUTED AUTONOMOUS AGENTS WILL FORM SKYNET
9. BIG BROTHER IS (STILL) WATCHING YOU
10. CRIMINALS WILL USE IT
Then think of three questions you’d like to ask other students and add these to the end of your thread. The questions should be taken from material you read in Chapter 10 or 11
Minimum 2 ref or more including the Text Book author.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more