Lesson Plan with Accommodations and Modifications
Based on the following scenario, develop a 45-minute lesson plan at a selected early childhood age/grade level (birth through age 8 or through Grade 3) and in one content area of your choice (math, science, social studies, or reading/language arts) according to the following format.
Scenario: You teach in a regular education classroom of 20 children. Among them are one child who has a learning disability, two children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), one English Language Learner (ELL), and one gifted child.
1. Central Focus of Lesson: Select national and state standard(s) for your identified early childhood age/grade level and academic content area (e.g., mathematics, science). Based on the selected standard(s), describe the focus of the topic in this lesson plan.
2. Learning Objectives: Develop learning objectives for the 45-minute lesson that meet the criteria below:
· Specific, measurable, and observable
· State what children should know and be able to do
· Align to state standards
· Age/grade-level and content-area appropriate
3. Materials: Identify and provide, as appropriate, the materials and instructional resources needed for the teacher and children. Resources may include technology, handouts, guest speakers, etc. Describe how the materials support and enhance the lesson.
4. Classroom arrangement and grouping: Describe the classroom arrangement and grouping strategies you will use during this lesson. Include the following:
· A description of how this design influences a positive learning environment and supports the identified children in the scenario
· A description of how the physical layout and classroom arrangement supports the instructional approach defined in your lesson plan
5. Instructional approach: Provide a detailed outline of the lesson that includes the following:
· Set the stage for learning
· Lesson delivery and guided practice
· Accommodations and modifications for children described in the scenario
· Independent practice
6. Assessment: Create one formative and one summative assessment that aligns to the selected national/state standard(s) and the lesson objective(s).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more