Using Social Media and Networking
After reviewing the assigned reading materials, complete the following activities:
1. Discuss the ethical issues of social networks and anytime, anywhere accessibility.
2.What are the four primary factors described in the text that set the stage for Web 2.0 or the social Web that we enjoy today?
Use research from at least three (3) academically reviewed journal articles for your response(I need links and names of articles for sure what you are using)
The post should be in 400 or more word limits in APA format with citations and references. The format of the document should be in below-attached document assignment (please refer the attached document)
I have to reply to the other 2 students in the below format:(please see the attachment of my classmate’s replies)
Replies to the classmates’ posts 150 words minimum.In your response to your classmates, consider comparing your articles to those of your classmates. Research from academic articles must be included in your responses to classmate’s posts.
Below are additionalsuggestions on how to respond to your classmates’ discussions:
· Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence, or research.
· Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
· Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research.
· Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
· Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
· Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more